- One of the primary considerations for many of our clients when making a home purchase is ensuring the accessibility of excellent schools.
- School proximity is not only a factor for families with current or expected children, but also a driver of resale value for any homeowner.
- As a lifelong Trinity K-12 family we can attest that much of the long-standing value of the Upper East and Upper West Sides is due to the various top educational institutions in the immediate vicinity. Commensurate with today’s strong buyer interest in additional areas of NYC including Downtown, the Far West Side, and Prime Brooklyn, we are now seeing an increase in local retail, cultural, infrastructure and educational options
- We therefore thought it would be informative to briefly outline some of the long-standing and new excellent schools in areas outside of the traditional Upper East and West Side locales.
Far West Side/Riverside Center Development:
- Success Academy: 500 West 41st Street Between 10th and 11th Avenues. K- 8th Grade.Website
Chelsea and Greenwich Village
- Avenues: The World School: 259 10th Avenue Between 25th and 26th Streets. K-12th Grade.Website
- Xavier: 30 West 16th Street Between 5th and 6th Avenues. 9th-12th Grade.Website
- Little Red School House & Elisabeth Irwin High School: 40 Charlton Street between Varick and 6th Avenues. PK-12th Grade.Website
- Friends Seminary: 222 East 16th Street Between 3rd Avenue and Rutherford Place. K-12th Grade.Website
- Stuyvesant: 345 Chambers Street at North End Avenue. 9th-12th Grade.Website
- Spruce Street School: 12 Spruce Street Between Nassau and William Streets. PK-8th Grade.Website
- Pine Street School: 25 Pine Street Between Broad and William Streets. PK-5th Grade.Website
- Saint Anne’s School: 129 Pierrepont Street Between Monroe Place and Clinton Street. PK-12th Grade.Website
- Packer Collegiate Institute: 170 Joralemon Street between Clinton and Court Streets. PK-12th Grade.Website
- Pacific Park Brookyn School: 664 Pacific Street. Future middle school.Website
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions, or on any of your real estate needs.
Alex and Sybille